Zamboanga City Free Classified Ads

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Help KAT ** FIND ** Her MISSSING DOG







NEO, who was lost since December 2, 2008 at 5 am.

















He is mostly white when newly bathe, but he has some black streaks on his back and tail. He weighs about 7.5 kg
and he has one missing tooth on his lower jaw. The day before he got lost, I gave him a bath so I could treat him for fleas. I really really love my dog.

I am really hoping and praying that thru this site, I will be able to have my dog back.
but I won't give up any chance of finding Neo back. I truly believe that this is the best way for me to reach a lot of people.

I miss my pet dog so much and I am willing to try almost anything.

PLEASE HELP KAT FIND HER MISSING DOG!

TXT HER AT 09062260190

No comments:

Post a Comment